If you are interested in having a group visit the library or having library staff visit your institution, please fill out the form attached to the link below.
Please note the following:
- Requests must be made within 2 weeks of a requested date.
- Making a request does not guarantee a visit.
- Requesting a particular date/time does not guarantee that date/time.
- Visits to the library will only occur during open hours.
- All requests will be subject to staff availability and library policy.
Someone will get back to you within 3 business days of making a request. Please refer to the descriptions below when choosing a type of visit. Thank you for your interest!
Storytime: a half hour of stories, songs, and rhymes! Best suited for ages 8 and under.
Library Tour: a library staff member will show your group around the library, highlighting service points, collections, and other things we offer.
School Field Trip: bring your class to the library for a customized visit relative to your curriculum.
Booktalk: get expert library staff recommendations for materials of all kinds.
Library Services Presentation: a library staff member will teach your group about specific library services and resources.
WPL Promotional Table at Your Event: invite us to represent the library at your community event.
Promotional Table at the Library: request space to promote your institution at the library.
Book Discussion Group: request library staff participation in a book discussion group.