- Sit & Stitch
- Tuesday Travelogues
- Tuesday Movie Matinees
- Book Discussion Groups
And many more special programs, including computer and technology skills classes, art lectures, health lectures and more.
For all current and upcoming programs, click here.
WPL also offers:
- a collection of approximately 4,000 large print books, in both fiction and non-fiction
- collections of eBooks, e-audiobooks and films via OverDrive and hoopla
- books-on-CD and Kindles pre-loaded with a selection of books available to borrow
- access to and assistance with the NYS BARD (Braille and Audio Reading Download) service
- a Merlin Enhanced Vision machine that enlarges the text of print materials
- a motorized scooter with basket for use in the library for assistance with mobility
- one-on-one and group assistance with computers and technology