The library has a collection spot for local charities and organizations! This Donation Station is located across from our checkout desk.
Accepts donations of non-perishable foods, toiletry items, cleaning supplies, new underwear and socks for all ages, gently used clothing.
Accepts donations of non-perishable foods, toiletry items, cleaning supplies.
Accepts packing material (bubble wrap, air pillows, packing paper) that Bella’s uses to ship their chairs to recipients around the world.
We will make a space available to Webster based organizations and residents who would like to collect items for a non-profit on a short-term basis. This form must be filled out and submitted for consideration on a case-by-case, first come first serve basis.
Other Items We Collect for Reuse
Other Recycling Resources
- Seeds for our Seed Library – saved seeds or partial packets
- Used eyeglasses for the Webster Lion’s Club
- Old or tattered American Flags (for proper disposal)
- Empty Ink Cartridges
- Old cell phones
- Books, CDs and DVDs for our Friend’s Bookstore
- Jigsaw puzzle exchange – bring one, take one
- Magazine Exchange
- Rotating Exchange across from the Returns Desk
- Monroe County Curbside Recycling guidelines
- Ecopark resources for all types of recycling
- Automotive recycling: used oil and auto batteries are required to be accepted at stores and service stations which sell them. In Webster that includes Advance Auto Parts, Auto Zone, Firestone and Monro.
- Can and Bottle Return Centers (may also be used for Fundraisers):
- Can Kings, 1183 Bay Rd, Webster
- Nickel Back, 659 Ridge Road, Webster:
- CFL bulbs: Lowe’s (900 Five Mile Line Road) Lowe’s
- Clothing and household goods in usable condition can be donated to:
- Savers(Webster Plaza)
- Goodwill (50 Webster Commons Blvd.)
- Clothing can be dropped off in St. Pauly textile donation sheds at several churches in the Webster area
- Cosmetic Package recycling at Ulta(Webster Towne Center): see their website for guidelines
- Medical Equipment: Masonic Service Bureau at 979 Bay Road, Webster accepts commodes, crutches, knee walkers, shower seats, transfer bench, walkers, wheelchairs. Items must be clean and in good shape.
- Prescription drugs can be disposed of at CVS, 945 Ridge Road, Webster
- Tech and Batteries: Staples